Arcade games and boards I work on:
- Atari Asteroids and Asteroids Deluxe CPU board repair
$75-$110. All other Asteroids and Deluxe boards such as audio and monitor chassis
- Atari Missile Command CPU board repair $75-$110. All other Missile
Command boards like the sound board $55.
- Sega/Gremlin or Konami boards such as Frogger, Scramble
or Super Cobra CPU boards $85-$120. Soundboards are $55. If both CPU and Soundboard
needs work $120.
- Williams such as Defender, Stargate, Joust, Robotron, Sinistar,
Bubbles…. CPU boards $65-$100. ROM boards, soundboards and power supply starting at $45. Interface board (control panel board or sometiomes called widget board) starting at $30.
- Other Arcade work not listed will be billed per job, usually at $60
per hour but may vary per job.
- Parts and shipping for all repairs or work will be extra and not included
in any of the costs listed above unless so stated.
Pinball repair charges are as follows:
- The only work I perform on Pinball games is strictly in house or at
my location. Usully not through the mail, contact me for info on your game. This will be billed at
an hourly rate depending on the job.
For all my services listed above a trip charge may apply depending on
the distance to travel. All my work and used parts come with a 30-day warranty.
If any rework is needed within the 30-day warranty you may or may not be
charged for any extra parts used. Any new equipment will have a 1-year warranty
unless otherwise noted.